Eggplants are one of those delicious, weird, wonderful vegetables that are in season right now and MOST people I know have no idea how to cook them.
So in honour of all the eggplants that are in season right now, here is my famous Rosemary Eggplant Stew...
and by famous I mean, Charles LOVES it!
- 1 small to medium eggplant
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small sweet onion cut in chunky pieces
- ½ dozen roasted garlic cloves (baked ahead of time) Wrap in foil,
- drizzle with olive oil.
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Celtic salt and pepper to suit your taste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos